Pickled Tuna Macaroni Salad
This Pickled Tuna Macaroni Salad is a simple make-ahead dish and although it’s crazy-easy to make, it is packed with so many awesome flavors.
Original recipe courtesy of Spend with Pennies
- 8 oz macaroni noodles
- 2 (5 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Solid White Albacore Tuna with Sea Salt in EZ-Open cans
- ¾ cup diced celery
- ½ cup chopped sweet pickles
- ½ cup chopped dill pickles
- ⅓ cup diced red pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- ¼ cup minced white onion
- ¾ cup fat free Greek yogurt (plain)
- ¾ cup light dressing or mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- ¼ cup relish
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Cook pasta al dente according to package directions.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Top with dressing and gently toss to combine.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.