Quick & Easy Zucchini Tuna Patties
These bite-sized tuna patties make a great appetizer for summer get-togethers and holiday parties alike.
Original recipe courtesy of Jenn's Blah Blah Blog
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 2 (5 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea Albacore Tuna
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 lemon
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 cups seasoned breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to a frying pan on medium-high heat and add onions. Cook onions until they are softened and set aside.
- Combine tuna, zucchini, lemon, eggs, breadcrumbs, and salt and pepper and combine.
- Make tuna mixture into patties and cover with breadcrumbs.
- Add olive oil to frying pan and warm over medium heat add tuna patties until they are a golden brown color and warmed all the way through.