- 1 (5 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Pink Salmon, 25% Less Sodium, drained
- 15 oz. low sodium garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 Tablespoons tahini, stirred
- 1/4 cup olive oil, or more if needed
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2-4 Tablespoons water, as needed
- 1 large cucumber, sliced 1/4” thick
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Radish sprouts, sliced radish, smoked paprika, sesame seeds, hot sauce, grated cheese, fresh minced herbs (parsley, basil, dill, mint), chopped tomatoes or olives
- Add garbanzo beans, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, and onion powder in small blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth. Blend in water as needed to make smooth and to your desired consistency. Use a silicone spatula to scrape down sides as needed during blending to ensure everything is incorporated and smooth.
- Arrange cucumber slices on a platter. Spread hummus on top and add about 1 Tablespoon of salmon. Repeat with remaining cucumber slices.
- Add your favorite optional toppings and serve with lemon wedges.