- 1 potato, about 8 oz, peeled and cooked or 3/4 cup mashed potato
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (5 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Pink Salmon, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup crushed butter-cracker crumbs
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Mix potato with milk, mayonnaise, onion flakes and salt.
- Gently stir in salmon.
- Form into 1.5 inch balls, roll in cracker crumbs to coat.
- Place on baking sheet or jelly roll pan sprayed liberally with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Cool on baking sheet 15 minutes more so they can firm up while standing.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Try this recipe with Chicken of the Sea® Smoked Pacific Salmon.
Serving Size 1/3 recipe; Calories 192; Calories from Fat 54; Saturated Fat 1g; Carbohydrates 20g; Fiber 1g; Sugars 1g; Protein 10g; Cholesterol 28mg; Sodium 593mg; Vitamin A 1%; Vitamin C 19%; Calcium 3%; Iron 8%