- 1 head red leaf lettuce (may substitute iceberg or other lettuce)
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey jack cheese
- 3 (5 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Skinless Boneless Pink Salmon
- Jicama (optional)
- Cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Corn tortilla strips (optional)
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Wash all veggies and mix together in a large bowl with all the other ingredients.
- Mix ranch dressing with barbecue sauce in a 1 to 1 ratio - as much as you like on your salad.
- Garnish with cilantro and/or tortilla strips.
- Top with barbecue ranch dressing.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Try this recipe with Chicken of the Sea® tuna as well!
Serving Size 1 salad; Calories 496; Calories from Fat 252; Saturated Fat 8g; Carbohydrates 41g; Fiber 6g; Sugars 21g; Protein 22g; Cholesterol 42mg; Sodium 1197mg; Vitamin A 111%; Vitamin C 28%; Calcium 46%; Iron 13%