- 1 (3.75 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Sardines
- Sides for serving: lemon wedges, crackers, toast, cucumber slices, tomato, celery, jicama
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced cucumber
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill or 1 teaspoon fresh dill, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Combine all tzatziki ingredients in bowl (Greek yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, cucumber, dill, garlic powder, salt, and pepper). Stir to combine and cover and chill in fridge until ready to serve.
- Serving Option 1: Serve tzatziki with sardines on a platter with your choice of side options.
- Serving Option 2: Spread tzatziki over vegetables or crackers/toast and top with sardines. Top with sprinkle of dill. Serve with lemon wedges.