- 1 (8 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Whole Oysters
- 1 (6 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Lump Crab
- 1 (6.5 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Chopped Clams
- 1 (9 inch) refrigerated or frozen pie shell (thawed)
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup half & half
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 2 Tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain all seafood ingredients. Chop the oysters to bite sized pieces.
- Alternate layers of oysters, crabmeat, and clams in pie shell.
- In bowl, whip eggs and half & half until well blended; evenly pour over seafood.
- Sprinkle black pepper, parsley and cheese over filling.
- Bake approximately 35 to 45 minutes or until center is firm and toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.