- 3 tablespoons chopped carrots
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Clamato juice
- 1 (6.5 oz) can Chicken of the Sea Chopped or Minced Clams, drained
- 1 (4 oz) can Chicken of the Sea Medium Shrimp, drained
- 1 (6 oz) can Chicken of the Sea Lump Crabmeat, drained
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tostadas
- In a medium bowl, combine the carrots, onion, tomato, lime juice, lemon juice, cucumber cilantro, and Clamato juice.
- In another bowl, combine the clams, shrimp and crabmeat taking care not to break up the pieces.
- Add the seafood to the vegetable mixture and mix carefully. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour to allow the flavors to blend.
- To serve, spread each tostada with 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise and spoon the ceviche on top.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
The ceviche can also be eaten as a salad. Or, use as a dip or appetizer by replacing the tostadas with tortilla chips.
Calories 205, Calories from Fat 75, Saturated Fat 1.6 g, Carbohydrates 18.75g, Sugar 4g, Cholesterol 122mg, Protein 15g, Sodium 998mg