- 1 cup julienne cut carrots
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup sliced cucumbers (cut in half)
- 1 1/2 cups seasoned gluten free rice vinegar, divided
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed oil
- 1/2 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 2 (5 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water, drained
- 1/2 tablespoon toasted slivered almonds
- 2 (3 oz) packages Ramen noodles, cooked and cooled
- 1 small head Chinese cabbage, washed and shredded
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Toasted sesame seeds (garnish)
- Toss together carrots, celery, cucumbers, 1 cup rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil and garlic.
- Gently flake and fold in tuna and the almonds; set aside.
- Toss noodles with remaining seasoned rice vinegar, half green onions and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Evenly divide noodles onto plates, top with shredded cabbage.
- Spoon tuna salad mixture over cabbage and garnish with green onions sesame seeds.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
This tuna salad mixture is also delicious over leafy greens.
Serving Size 1; Calories 446; Calories from Fat 150; Saturated Fat 4.4; Carbohydrates 55.9; Fiber 4.5; Sugars 22.9; Protein 21.1; Cholesterol 25; Sodium 3122.3; Vitamin A 249%; Vitamin C 127%; Calcium 21%; Iron 20%;