- 4 (4-ounce) cans Chicken of the Sea® Small Deveined Shrimp, drained
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 avocados, seeded, peeled and cubed
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Crackers (optional)
- Sliced cucumbers (optional)
- Endive leaves (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Cover the bowl and chill for 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Serve this appetizer in small bowls or glasses, or on crackers or endive leaves with sliced cucumbers on the side.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Try serving this mixture in mini-lettuce wraps.
Serving Size 3/4 cup; Calories 140; Fat 8g; Carbohydrates 8g; Sugar 2g; Protein 11g; Sodium 310mg