- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup shallots or onions, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 24 large spinach leaves
- 8 oz Chicken of the Sea® Shrimp (any size shrimp)
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 2 Tablespoons roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted
- 1 lime, cut into slices
- Make the dressing: In a pan over medium heat, add the oil, shallots or onions, and ginger.
- Cook for about 3-5 minutes or until softened. Remove from heat.
- Stir in salt, brown sugar, fish sauce, and lime juice until well combined and brown sugar is dissolved.
- For the salad, arrange spinach leaves on a serving plate and top with shrimp, red onion, peanuts and coconut.
- Drizzle dressing on top and serve with lime slices.