- 1 large egg
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles, cooked according to package directions
- Canola or peanut oil for frying
- 2 (4 ounce) cans Chicken of the Sea® Medium Shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup celery, minced
- 2 tablespoons sweet onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1/4 cup prepared tartar sauce
- Spray a 6 count standard muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Place 1 egg in a large bowl and beat well. Add cooked ramen noodles, stirring to coat. Press noodles firmly into the bottom of the compartments of the muffin tin. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place shrimp, mayonnaise, breadcrumbs, egg, celery, onion, dill, salt, pepper and Parmesan in a medium bowl, stir to combine. Form mixture into 6 patties. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- Heat 1/2 inch of oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Place a cutting board on top of muffin tin and, holding both together, invert to remove noodle “buns” from tin. Place in skillet and cook until golden brown on both sides; transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- In the same skillet, cook shrimp patties until golden brown, about 4 minutes per side; adjust heat to keep patties from browning too fast. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- To serve, place lettuce on each noodle bun. Top with a shrimp patty and tartar sauce. Serve immediately.
In this recipe
Calories 280 Fat 14g Protein 13g Carbs 24g Sodium 1240mg Sugar 2g