- 3 (4 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Shrimp (any size shrimp)
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup tangy tomato salad dressing (French or Catalina)
- 1 (6 oz) package fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into wedges
- In a large skillet, heat shrimp and onions in salad dressing over medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until heated through.
- Divide spinach among 4 plates.
- Top with shrimp mixture, carrots, eggs and tomatoes.
- Serve immediately.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
For a new spin on this recipe, try the shrimp mixture over arugula or kale.
Serving Size 1 salad; Calories 248; Calories from Fat 99; Saturated Fat 2g; Carbohydrates 21g; Fiber 3g; Sugars 17g; Protein 20g; Cholesterol 297mg; Sodium 1245mg; Vitamin A 267%; Vitamin C 31%; Calcium 12%; Iron 11%