- 1 (5 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Solid White Albacore in Water, drained
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tablespoon chopped parsley
- 8 slices sourdough or your favorite bread
- 4 Tablespoons butter, approximately
- 8 slices smoked Gouda cheese
- 4 slices tomato
- 8 pieces bacon, cooked until crispy
- 4 slices red onion
- In bowl, blend together cream cheese and parsley until well blended.
- Gently fold in tuna; set aside.
- Butter the outside of each slice of bread.
- Layer gouda cheese, tomato, tuna mixture, 2 slices bacon, red onion, and one more slice of gouda for each sandwich; cover with second piece of bread.
- In large skillet, over Medium-High heat, cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side until golden brown.