- 2 (2.5 ounce) pouches Chicken of the Sea® Barbecue Pink Salmon, flaked
- ¾ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup (about 3 ounces) shredded smoked Gouda or other smoked cheese
- 1/2 small granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and coarsely grated
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 6 slider or mini hamburger buns
- 6 slices tomato
- 6 small butter lettuce leaves
- In a medium bowl, mix together the salmon, bread crumbs, cheese, apple, green onions, and egg.
- Form the mixture into 6 (4-inch-diameter) patties.
- In a medium non-stick skillet, heat the oil over low heat.
- Add the patties and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Place a lettuce leaf on the bottom halves of the buns.
- Add the burgers and spread with barbecue sauce
- Top with a tomato slice and the top of the bun and serve.
In this recipe
Serving Size 1/3 of Recipe; Calories 345; Calories from Fat 144; Total Fat 16g; Saturated Fat 7g; Cholesterol 90mg; Sodium 931mg; Potassium 188mg; Total Carbohydrates 32g; Fiber 3g; Sugar 10g; Protein 18g