- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 small sweet onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (8.3 ounce) can barbecue beans with bacon and brown sugar
- 3 (2.5 ounce) pouches Chicken of the Sea® Barbecue Pink Salmon
- 1 medium tomato, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen and thawed corn or ½ cup of drained canned corn
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 cups cooked brown or white rice
- In a medium skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and pepper. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes until soft.
- Add the beans, salmon, tomato, corn, hot sauce, and ground cumin. Cook for 5 minutes until heated through.
- Divide the rice between 6 shallow bowls and top with the salmon mixture.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onions and serve.
In this recipe
Serving Size 1/4 of Recipe; Calories 355; Calories from Fat 47; Total Fat 5g; Saturated Fat 1g; Cholesterol 23mg; Sodium 644mg; Potassium 250mg; Total Carbohydrates 61g; Fiber 5g; Sugar 12g; Protein 17g