- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon agave or honey
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups mixed baby greens
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup canned and drained or frozen and thawed yellow corn
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 avocado, peeled, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 (2.5 ounce) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Barbecue Pink Salmon, flaked
- 1/4 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- lime wedges for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, lime juice, agave, apple cider and smoked paprika. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add the red cabbage, greens, carrot, beans, corn, cilantro and avocado. Toss lightly until coated with dressing.
- Divide the mixture and place the salmon on top.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve with a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
In this recipe
Serving Size 1/2 of Recipe; Calories 450; Calories from Fat 159; Total Fat 18g; Saturated Fat 5g; Cholesterol 28mg; Sodium 695mg; Potassium 1040mg; Total Carbohydrates 55g; Fiber 17g; Sugar 11g; Protein 22g