- 1/2 pound spaghetti noodles
- 1 (23 oz) jar spaghetti sauce (your favorite brand)
- 2 (5 oz) cans or 1 (12 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light or Chunk White Tuna in Oil, drained
- Boil noodles in pot of water and drain when tender.
- Heat spaghetti sauce over low heat.
- Flake apart tuna and add to spaghetti sauce to heat.
- Enjoy this healthy alternative to meatballs.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
For an even healthier meal, try this recipe with whole wheat spaghetti noodles!
Serving Size 1 cup; Calories 390; Calories from Fat 63; Saturated Fat 1g; Carbohydrates 56g; Fiber 4g; Sugars 9g; Protein 24g; Cholesterol 25mg; Sodium 828mg; Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 1%; Iron 14%