- 2 (5 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Solid White Albacore in Water, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) package fresh Pad Thai noodles
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 Tablespoon chili garlic sauce, more or less to taste
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 3 green onions, diagonally sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, loosely packed
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, loosely packed
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Cook pad Thai noodles according to package directions. Rinse under cool running water and drain.
- Make dressing: Combine soy sauce, sesame seed oil, and rice vinegar in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Serve noodles with tuna, cabbage, chili garlic sauce, peanuts, green onions, cilantro, basil, and lime wedges. Drizzle the dressing over the tuna, noodles, and vegetables. Garnish with sesame seeds.