- 2 (2.5 ounce) pouches Chicken of the Sea® Sweet and Spicy Pink Salmon, flaked
- 1/4 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 tablespoon canned fire-roasted green chilies
- 4 ounces 33% less fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 large mango, peeled and finely chopped into ¼-inch pieces or ½ cup frozen and thawed mango, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 1/2 ounces tortilla chips for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine the salmon, pepper jack cheese, salsa, chilies, cream cheese, mango, cilantro, and cayenne pepper.
- Microwave for 45 seconds on high power. Stir until the cheeses have melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.