- 1/2 pound linguine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 summer squash, chopped
- 3 (3.53 oz) pouches Chicken of the Sea® Sardines in Louisiana Hot Sauce
- Cook linguine following package instructions.
- In separate pan heat olive oil and add red pepper, red onion and summer squash.
- Sauté until vegetables are softened.
- Remove sardines from pouches, reserving the hot sauce.
- Mix pasta, vegetables and sardines in a bowl to serve.
- Pour hot sauce from sardine pouches over pasta for added flavor.
Add a little twist
Try this delicious recipe with whole wheat linguine!
Serving Size 1/4 recipe; Calories 333; Calories from Fat 63; Saturated Fat 1g; Carbohydrates 51g; Fiber 4g; Sugars 6g; Protein 20g; Cholesterol 49mg; Sodium 303mg; Vitamin A 31%; Vitamin C 62%; Calcium 31%; Iron 16%