- 1 pouch Sweet & Spicy Salmon
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 4 cups fresh mixed greens
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup onion, cut thin
- 1/4 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1 to 2 tablespoons raw seeds (any variety)
- Place lime juice, olive oil, cumin and two teaspoons of the jalapeño pepper into a blender and blend thoroughly
- Toss together in a medium bowl the greens, onion, berries, seeds and cucumber and flavored salmon.
- Top with dressing and toss thoroughly.