- Sriracha Salmon, Basmati Rice and Guacamole Burrito
Sriracha Salmon, Basmati Rice and Guacamole Burrito
- 1 cup Minute® Ready to Serve Basmati Rice
- 1 (2.5 ounce) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Sriracha Pink Salmon
- 1/4 cup canned pinto beans
- 1/4 cup purchased guacamole
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large whole-wheat tortilla
- Heat rice according to package directions.
- Place beans in a microwave-safe container and heat on HIGH for 30 seconds or until hot. Stir rice and beans together.
- Wrap tortilla in paper towels and microwave on high for 15 seconds or until warm.
- Place rice and beans mixture, salmon, guacamole, onions, peppers and cheese down the center of tortilla and roll up. Serve immediately.