- 2 (2.5 ounce) pouches Chicken of the Sea® Sriracha Salmon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 ribs celery, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1 small onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 heaping tablespoons fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce (recipe follows)
- 3/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Grapeseed oil for frying (about 1/4 cup)
Creamy Sriracha Sauce
- 1/3 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (you may substitute Greek yogurt or sour cream)
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha, or more to taste
- In a medium bowl, whisk the Creamy Sriracha Sauce ingredients together until well blended; set aside.
- In a small bowl, lightly flake the salmon with a fork and stir to incorporate the sauce that was in the pouch.
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, eggs, celery, breadcrumbs, onion, yogurt, dill, Sriracha and paprika and mix well. Gently fold the salmon into the breadcrumb mixture.
- Divide the salmon mixture into 10 equal portions and form patties (about 1/3 cup each).
- Add enough grapeseed oil to cover the bottom of a large skillet and heat over medium-high heat until hot.
- Gently add the salmon cakes; fry each side until deep golden brown, or about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Dab the salmon cakes with paper towels to remove excess oil and serve immediately with the Creamy Sriracha Sauce.
In this recipe
Calories 180; Fat 11g; Protein 6g; Carbohydrates 14g; Sodium 180mg; Sugar 2g