- 1 (2.5 ounce) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Sriracha Salmon
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra light olive oil
- 2 (8-inch) fat-free tortillas
- 1/2 cup fat-free Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup canned pineapple tidbits in juice, drained
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce (optional)
- In a medium bowl, gently mix the first two ingredients together.
- Heat the olive oil in skillet over medium heat then add one tortilla.
- Add the cheese to the top of the tortilla, and then place the salmon mixture over the cheese.
- Top the salmon mixture with pineapple tidbits.
- Once the cheese begins to melt, cover with the second tortilla.
- Cook until slightly crisp then flip to toast the other side.
- Let the quesadilla cool slightly, cut into quarters and drizzle with Sriracha sauce if desired. Serve with your favorite condiments, like sour cream, salsa or guacamole.
In this recipe
Calories 390; Fat 16g; Protein 27g; Carbohydrates 34g; Sodium 920mg; Sugar 9g