- ½ cup broccoli florets, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup Minute® Ready to Serve Brown Rice
- 3-4 butter lettuce leaves
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup carrot, shredded
- ¼ cup celery, sliced
- 1 (2.5 ounce) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Sweet & Spicy Pink Salmon
- 1 tablespoon cashews, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon chia seeds, optional
- Wrap broccoli in damp paper towels and place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on high for 1½ minutes.
- Heat rice according to package directions.
- Place rice, broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, celery, salmon and cashews in a medium bowl and toss to combine. Spoon into lettuce leaves and serve immediately. Top with chia seeds if desired.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Quick alternative: use frozen and thawed broccoli in place of the fresh broccoli.