- 1 (9 oz) package refrigerated cheese tortellini, cooked according to package directions
- 3 cups assorted fresh cut vegetables such as broccoli florets, yellow squash, colorful bell peppers, red onion, carrots, tomatoes etc.
- 1 (15 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 (12 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 1 cup light roasted garlic and white wine dressing
- Parmesan cheese
- In large bowl, combine first 4 ingredients.
- Gently flake and fold in tuna; add and toss in dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 24 hours before serving.
- Toss once before serving.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese if desired.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
This dish is equally as delicious with whole wheat spiral pasta.
Serving Size 1; Calories 279; Calories from Fat 80; Saturated Fat 2; Carbohydrates 26; Fiber 5; Sugars 4; Protein 21; Cholesterol 35; Sodium 1100; Vitamin A 35%; Vitamin C 80%; Calcium 4%; Iron 8%;