- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and diced (about 5 cups)
- 3 (5 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Skinless Boneless Pink Salmon
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup finely diced celery
- ½ cup finely chopped onion or scallion (optional)
- ½ cup chopped hard-boiled egg (optional)
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley, chives or dill (optional)
- Place potatoes in large pot and add enough water to cover potatoes.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Cook 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain.
- In a large bowl combine mayonnaise, cider vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Add potatoes, salmon, celery and optional add-ins.
- Toss to coat thoroughly.
- Best when allowed to chill in refrigerator for several hours before serving.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Try this recipe with Chicken of the Sea® Smoked Pacific Salmon.
Serving Size 1 salad; Calories 229; Calories from Fat 81; Saturated Fat 2g; Carbohydrates 25g; Fiber 2g; Sugars 2g; Protein 13g; Cholesterol 27mg; Sodium 752mg; Vitamin A 3%; Vitamin C 34%; Calcium 2%; Iron 8%