Tuna Avocado Toast with Tomato
If you bring your lunch to work, this tuna avocado toast can be a new staple. Pack up some toast and put them in your lunch bag with an avocado, a Roma tomato, and a small container of salt and pepper (essential!). All you’ll need is a knife!
Original recipe courtesy of Andie Mitchell
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- ½ avocado
- 1 (5 oz) Chicken of the Sea EZ-Open Can Solid White Albacore Tuna
- 1 medium tomato, sliced or chopped
- salt and pepper
- Toast the bread. Slice the avocado and arrange the slices over each piece of bread.
- Drain and flake the tuna with a fork. Divide the tuna among the 2 pieces of bread. Top with the sliced tomato and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
In this recipe
For one slice (½ of recipe): Calories 245, Total Fat 9.4g, Sat Fat 0.9g, Carb 25.6g, Fiber 6.6g, Sugars 3.1g, Protein 20.4g