- 2 (7-oz.) cans Chicken of the Sea Solid White Albacore Tuna, drained
- 1 cup your favorite guacamole
- 2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp minced red onion
- 1 tbsp sweet pickle relish
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- a couple good pinches of cayenne
- zest and juice from half a lime
- kosher salt to taste
- 4 English muffins, toasted and buttered
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- cilantro leaves
- Add tuna to a medium bowl and flake it apart a bit with a fork. Add guacamole, yogurt, onion, pickle relish, cumin, black pepper, cayenne, lime zest and juice, and salt. Mix to combine.
- Top the bottom half of each of the English muffins with a slice of tomato. Then spread tuna guacamole mixture onto each tomato slice. Add slices of bacon and a few cilantro leaves, and then cap off the sandwiches with the tops of the English muffins. Serve while English muffins and bacon are still hot.
In this recipe
I started a farmgirl’s dabbles to share favorite family recipes and stories from my life growing up on the farm in South Dakota. Most of my recipes come from my mom and grandmas, who taught me not only to pass dishes down to the next generation, but to also venture out of the usual menu and have some fun.