- 2 (5 oz) cans or 1 (12 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light Tuna in Water, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons creamed horseradish
- 2 slices cheese (great with Swiss, Munster or Provolone)
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 leaves lettuce
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 slices red onion
- Combine the drained tuna, mayonnaise and horseradish in a small bowl until evenly mixed.
- Place a slice of cheese onto 2 slices of bread, and top each with a leaf of lettuce.
- Spread the tuna mixture onto the lettuce leaves.
- Top with the tomato and red onion slices, and finish with the remaining slices of bread.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Try using lite mayonnaise for the tuna salad mixture on this sandwich.
Serving Size 1/2 sandwich; Calories 298; Calories from Fat 108; Saturated Fat 3g; Carbohydrates 23g; Fiber 4g; Sugars 4g; Protein 27g; Cholesterol 45mg; Sodium 826mg; Vitamin A 32%; Vitamin C 6%; Calcium 12%; Iron 7%