- Tuna Medallions with Black Pepper Crust and Roasted Vegetables with Avocado Cream
Tuna Medallions with Black Pepper Crust and Roasted Vegetables with Avocado Cream
- 3/4 pound baby red potatoes, cut in half
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thickly sliced
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, thickly sliced
- 1/2 pound small green beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 tablespoons orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 4 (3 ounce) pouches Chicken of the Sea® Tuna Medallions with Black Pepper Crust
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Place the potatoes, bell peppers and green beans in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat. Roast until the potatoes are golden and cooked through, 20-25 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place the avocado, garlic, lime juice and orange juice in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Season with salt, stir to incorporate and set aside.
- Place the tuna on a baking dish and cover with foil. Bake for 5 minutes or until just heated through. Remove from heat.
- Serve the tuna immediately with roasted vegetables and avocado cream.