- 2 (6 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Jumbo Lump Crabmeat
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 cups small mango, diced
- 1 1/2 cups jicama, julienne cut
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger, freshly grated
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 avocado, sliced into 12 wedges
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped fresh
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Drain the crabmeat well, then use a fork to gently break apart into a small bowl.
- Puree the crushed pineapple and the cayenne pepper in a blender; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the mango, jicama, lime juice and grated ginger.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Arrange a mound of the mango salad on the center of 4 plates.
- Place the crabmeat on top of and around the salad.
- Drizzle each plate with some of the pureed pineapple and garnish with the avocado, fanning 3 slices on each plate to the side of the salads.
- Whisk together the cilantro and the oil, and then drizzle over each salad.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
For a pretty presentation, try serving this mixture in half of a pitted avocado.