- 2 (5 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Solid White Albacore in Water, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons minced celery
- 2 Tablespoons minced red onion
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard (or dijon)
- 1 teaspoon minced flat-leaf parsley
- 1-2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- freshly squeezed lemon juice (optional)
- Fill a small bowl with cold water, add minced red onion and let soak for 5 minutes.
- Drain and let dry on paper towels.
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, celery, red onion, mustard, parsley and relish.
- Stir in the tuna and then season to taste with salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Stir to combine well.
- Serve in a wrap, in a sandwich, on mini toasts.
- For low-carb/gluten-free, serve on cucumber slices, in lettuce cups, or in a salad.