- 1 (8 oz) light cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons chives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice and lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke, optional
- 1 (5 oz) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Premium Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon
- Finely chopped pecans or additional parsley
- In a bowl, cream together all ingredients except salmon, pecans and crackers.
- Stir until well blended.
- Gently flake and fold in salmon.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Sprinkle with pecans or parsley.
- Serve with crackers, bread sticks or assorted fresh dipping vegetables
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Omit liquid smoke and try using Chicken of the Sea® Smoked Pacific Salmon instead!
Serving Size 1; Calories 70; Calories from Fat 45; Saturated Fat 3; Carbohydrates 1; Sugars 1; Protein 5; Cholesterol 20; Sodium 160; Vitamin A 8%; Vitamin C 10%; Calcium 2%; Iron 2%;