Whatever’s on your mind is important to us -- we love hearing from you! Check our Frequently Asked Question section for an immediate answer that may apply or complete the form below. Don't forget your mailing address as many of our responses take place on land via what our Mermaid likes to call scale mail!Required Information *
Correspondence:Chicken of the Sea International
P.O. Box 85568
San Diego, CA 92186
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do you read the code on Chicken of the Sea products?
- Why are there bones & skin in my can of Traditional Salmon?
- Studies have shown that particles found in farm-raised salmon can be dangerous to your health. Is Chicken of the Sea's salmon farm-raised or wild-caught?
- Why is my Solid White Tuna not always white?
- How long is canned tuna edible?