- 1 (5 oz) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Premium Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons bacon bits
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup diced, seeded tomatoes
- 2 large tomato slices
- 2 large leaves lettuce
- 3 slices whole wheat bread
- In a bowl, combine salmon with next 4 ingredients; blend well.
- Evenly spread salmon mixture on 2 slices of bread.
- Top each with a lettuce leaf and a slice of tomato.
- Stack on top of each other face up, then top with third slice of bread.
- Secure with toothpicks and cut into triangles.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Substitute Chicken of the Sea® Pink Skinless & Boneless Salmon with Chicken of the Sea Tuna, Smoked Pacific Salmon, Crab, Shrimp or Mackerel.
Serving Size 1 sandwich; Calories 976; Calories from Fat 530; Saturated Fat 11; Carbohydrates 61; Fiber 9; Sugars 8; Protein 56; Cholesterol 102; Sodium 2223; Vitamin A 29%; Vitamin C 36%; Calcium 12%; Iron 33%;