Delicious patties filled with salmon, minced onions, sour cream and a splash of lemon juice. Served golden brown.
- total time: 20 mins
- servings: 4
- 1 (5 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon
- 1 teaspoon dry minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons dairy sour cream
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a small bowl combine salmon, onion, parsley, lemon juice and pepper.
- Stir in sour cream, egg and bread crumbs.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat and cook patties about 4 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned, turning gently.
In this Recipe
Mermaid's Magic Touch
Dollop these cakes with an easy Lemon Dill and Chive Sauce. Simply combine 1/3-cup of sour cream with a pinch of lemon zest and 1-teaspoon each of fresh dill and chives.