- 8 ounces linguine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 large cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil), plus 1 tablespoon of the oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 cans Chicken of the Sea® sardines in water, drained
- Bring a pot of water to a boil over high heat. Boil the pasta according to the package instructions.
- Heat the olive oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, and the extra oil from the tomatoes. Cook the tomatoes for about five minutes or so and then turn the heat to low to keep it warm while you wait for the pasta to boil.
- Break the sardines into pieces and add them to the pan. Add the lemon juice to the tomatoes and stir. Transfer the hot pasta from the water to the skillet using tongs. Toss the pasta in the lemon juice and tomatoes. Add the parsley and toss again.
In this recipe
Hi! I'm April and I love to dish up delicious plates of comfort food using simple & accessible ingredients. Girl Gone Gourmet is my personal food and recipe blog where I share the things I love to cook and eat.