- 3 (3.75 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Sardines in Water, drained
- 1/2 lb. linguine
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil), plus 1 Tablespoon of the oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Black pepper, to taste
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Bring a pot of water to a boil over high heat. Boil the pasta according to the package instructions.
- Heat the olive oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, and the extra oil from the tomatoes. Cook the tomatoes for about five minutes or so and then turn the heat to low to keep it warm while you wait for the pasta to boil.
- Break the sardines into pieces and add them to the pan. Add the lemon juice to the tomatoes and stir. Transfer the hot pasta from the water to the skillet using tongs. Toss the pasta in the lemon juice and tomatoes. Add the parsley and toss again.
- Serve topped with Parmesan cheese, black pepper, and lemon wedges.