- 1 (14.75 oz) Chicken of the Sea® Traditional Pink Salmon, drain and remove any skin or bones
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 12 gluten-free corn tortillas
- 3/4 cup fat-free refried beans
- 1/4 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups cabbage or lettuce, shredded
- 3/4 cup fresh tomato, chopped
- fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the salmon and salsa; mix and set aside.
- Place the tortillas on two baking sheets in a single layer; portion the beans and cheese evenly between the tortillas.
- Place the trays in the oven until warm and the cheese is melted, or about 5 – 8 minutes.
- Remove the trays from the oven and divide the salmon mixture evenly between the tortillas.
- Top the salmon mixture with the cabbage or lettuce and tomatoes.
- Fold each tortilla over and serve with extra salsa and cilantro, if desired.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
These tacos are also delicious with Chicken of the Sea® Smoked Pacific Salmon!
Calories 260; Fat 7g; Carbohydrates 32g; Sugar 2g; Protein 20g; Sodium 460mg