- 1 (14.75 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Traditional Pink Salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 12 gluten-free corn tortillas
- 3/4 cup fat-free refried beans
- 1/4 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups cabbage or lettuce, shredded
- 3/4 cup fresh tomato, chopped
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the salmon and salsa; mix and set aside.
- Place the tortillas on two baking sheet pans in a single layer; portion the refried beans and cheese evenly between the tortillas.
- Place the pans in the oven until warm and the cheese is melted, or about 5-8 minutes.
- Remove the trays from the oven and divide the salmon mixture evenly between the tortillas.
- Top the salmon mixture with the cabbage or lettuce and tomatoes.
- Fold each tortilla over and serve with extra salsa, cilantro, and lime wedges, if desired.