- 1 (12 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light Tuna in Water, drained
- 1 Roma tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/3 cup garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 Tablespoons minced red onion
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh or pickled jalapeño
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 avocados
- Zest of 1 lime
- Juice from 1 lime
- In a bowl, add tuna, tomato, garbanzo beans, red onion, cilantro, and jalapeño.
- Carefully stir in oil and lime zest. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice open the avocados and take the seeds out. Squeeze lime juice over the avocados.
- Evenly fill avocados with your salad mixture and enjoy.