- 3-4 bagels, sliced into halves
- 1 (12 oz) can Chunk Light Tuna in Spring Water
- 1 1/2 cups shredded, reduced-fat Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 cup diced apple
- Preheat oven to 425º F.
- Place bagels, cut side up, on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Combine tuna, 1 cup cheese, apple and onion; blend well.
- Evenly spread over sliced bagels.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until cheese is well melted.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Try serving this yummy mixture on a whole wheat or multi-grain bagel.
Serving Size 1 melt; Calories 378; Calories from Fat 87; Saturated Fat 6; Carbohydrates 41; Fiber 2; Sugars 4.5; Protein 32; Cholesterol 52; Sodium 915; Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 43%; Iron 14%;