- 1 (12 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light Tuna in Water, drained
- 3-4 bagels, sliced into halves
- 1 1/2 cups shredded, reduced-fat Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 Tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 cup diced apple
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place bagels, cut side up, on foil-lined baking sheet pan.
- Toast the bagels for 2-3 minutes or until they are light golden on the edges.
- Combine tuna, 1 cup of cheese, apple and onion; blend well.
- Evenly spread over sliced bagels.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until cheese is well melted.