- 8 cups tortilla chips (equivalent to 12 large handfuls)
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 (6 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Shrimp (any size shrimp)
- 12 oz pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 cup (8 oz) fat-free sour cream (optional)
- 2-3 diced Jalapenos (optional)
- Place a layer of chips on bottom of oven safe dish.
- Top with black beans, garlic, shrimp and cheese.
- Bake in oven at 350° F for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with cilantro, sour cream and Jalapenos if desired.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Create an even healthier version of this dish by using multigrain tortilla chips!
Serving Size 7-9 nachos; Calories 375; Calories from Fat 180; Saturated Fat 9g; Carbohydrates 31g; Fiber 3g; Sugars 1g; Protein 23g; Cholesterol 149mg; Sodium 720mg; Vitamin A 16%; Vitamin C 1%; Calcium 41%; Iron 8%