- 1 (8 oz) cup Chicken of the Sea® Claw Crab
- 3 Tablespoons oil, divided
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups leftover (day old) cooked brown rice
- 1 1/2 cups frozen vegetables
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro, plus extra for topping
- 3 stalks green onion, sliced (plus extra for topping)
- black pepper, to taste
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the eggs and and scramble until set, about 1-2 minutes. Remove the eggs from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add the remaining 2 Tablespoons of oil. Add onions and garlic. Cook until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the rice and frozen vegetables. Cook until everything is heated through.
- Stir in the soy sauce, sesame seed oil, cilantro, and green onion. Fold in the crab and cooked egg.
- Continue cooking until heated through. Season with black pepper and serve with additional cilantro and green onion, if desired.