- 1 (8 oz) cup Chicken of the Sea® Jumbo Lump Crab
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 3 stalks green onion, chopped (plus extra for garnish)
- 2 Tablespoons minced cilantro (plus extra for garnish)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- black pepper, to taste
- Oil for frying
- Optional Serving: Chipotle Mayo, Pico de Gallo, Salsa or Lime wedges, for serving
- In a bowl combine eggs, mayonnaise, bread crumbs, green onion, cilantro, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, chipotle, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Gently fold crab into mixture.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup of filling and shape into flat patties.
- Pan fry in oil on medium heat until cooked and crispy on both sides.