- 3/4 cup low-sodium chicken stock
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (from 1 to 2 large lemons)
- 2/3 cup plain couscous
- 2 (2.5 ounce) pouches Chicken of the Sea® Lemon Pepper Pink Salmon
- 1/2 small cucumber, peeled and chopped into ½-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium saucepan, bring the stock, lemon zest and lemon juice to a boil.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the couscous.
- Cover the pan and allow the couscous to absorb all of the liquid, about 8 minutes.
- Using a fork, fluff the couscous to break up any lumps and place in a large bowl.
- Add the salmon, cucumber, almonds, dill and parsley to the couscous.
- Stir to incorporate all ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
In this recipe
Calories 210; Total Fat 4.5g; Sodium 170mg; Total Carbohydrates 31g; Sugar 2g; Protein 13g