- 8 oz. Chicken of the Sea® Super Lump Crab
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 cups frozen carrot, pea, and corn mix
- 15 oz. can creamed corn
- 2 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- 2 Tablespoons fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Optional - serve with hot sauce, dill, chili flakes, crackers, etc .
- In a pot over medium heat, add the oil and the onion. Cook until the onion is soft and fragrant, about 3 minutes.
- Add the frozen vegetables, creamed corn, vegetable or chicken stock, dill, garlic powder, and lemon pepper. Heat to a gentle boil.
- Whisk the flour into the milk until no lumps remain. Stir the milk mixture into the soup.
- Continue stirring until soup begins to thicken.
- Stir in the crab and continue to gently simmer until crab is heated through.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.